Funded opportunities for Yorkshire SMEs to showcase their products and services at the UK’s leading trade expos
BioVale and the BDC invite Yorkshire SMEs to submit an expression of interest to exhibit alongside them at two of the UK’s leading trade expos in 2023. Through the business assist programme, we are offering a limited number of eligible Yorkshire SMEs, the funded opportunity to exhibit at either The World Biogas Expo, March 29 and 30 2023, or CHEMUK Expo May 10 and 11 2023.
Exhibiting at these trade expos provides an excellent platform to launch new products and services, engage with target audiences, make new contacts, and generate new leads. The comprehensive speaker programmes at these events provide market insight, inspiration, and thought leadership regarding sector changes, challenges, and opportunities.
This funded support package could include the following:
- The cost of the exhibition space.
- Design and production of exhibition materials.
- New customer discovery and tailored one-to-one introductions.
- Full ‘Exhibitor’ listing on expo websites and in the printed official show guides.
- Pre and post-event promotion through social media channels and communication networks.
- Speaker opportunity at BioVale’s hosted feature sessions (CHEMUK).
- Access to networking receptions for exhibitors, partners & speakers.
If this opportunity is of interest then please contact Caroline.email@example.com.