Starting and growing a business in a disruptive sector such as the bioeconomy is exhilarating but at times it can be lonely or frustrating. BioVale is here to listen, connect and support you in scoping out valuable business and market opportunities while capitalising on the sector’s growing innovation. Through us, you can:
- identify grant funding sources
- build your contacts, partnerships and collaborations
- find UK and overseas markets for your products and services
- get help to locate in our area or find specialised facilities here
- access Yorkshire’s world-class bioeconomy research and expertise
- promote your company to investors with an interest in the circular bioeconomy
If we have already supported your business or you are a member you can display our ‘Supported by BioVale’ logo in your communications please get in touch for a copy of the logo, you can also tag us on social media; Twitter and LinkedIn. By displaying and promoting this logo it will help us promote our work and in turn we can share what you’ve been doing on our communication channels and with our members.
BioVale is located at the Biorenewables Development Centre, they have state-of-the-art pilot scale lab facilities, flexible office (including hot desking and a virtual office package) and conference space available for hire. Close to the University of York, they are conveniently located on the outskirts of the city, close to major road and rail links for easy access from most parts of the UK.
Find out more about the facilities available.
Contact us for help in finding the right support for your bio-based ambitions.