Starting and growing a business in a disruptive sector such as the bioeconomy is exhilarating but at times it can be lonely or frustrating. BioVale is here to listen, connect and support you in scoping out valuable business and market opportunities while capitalising on the sector’s growing innovation. Through us, you can:
- identify grant funding sources
- build your contacts, partnerships and collaborations
- find UK and overseas markets for your products and services
- get help to locate in our area or find specialised facilities here
- access Yorkshire’s world-class bioeconomy research and expertise
- promote your company to investors with an interest in the circular bioeconomy
BioVale is located at the Biorenewables Development Centre, they have state-of-the-art pilot scale lab facilities, flexible office (including hot desking and a virtual office package) and conference space available for hire. Close to the University of York, they are conveniently located on the outskirts of the city, close to major road and rail links for easy access from most parts of the UK.
Find out more about the facilities available.
Contact us for help in finding the right support for your bio-based ambitions.