THYME entrepreneurship workshop: Let’s talk about money
Online training followed by one-to-one mentoring with experts in aspects of making your bioeconomy business a reality.
Training for bio-based entrepreneurs to give them the confidence skills and tools to easily manage their finances.
Let’s Talk About Money is a 12 hour programme which leads business owners though all aspects of their finances, from how to price and pay themselves, to how to construct a cash flow forecast. It is designed to give small business owners the confidence, skills and tools they need to easily manage their finances. The programme is split over four online sessions (09:30-11:30am) as follows:
• 3rd November
• 10th November
• 17th November
• 24th November
What you will cover across the 12 hours:
• Pricing and paying yourself
• Personal targets and aspirations
• Your why – the driving force behind your small businesses
• The real costs of your business activities
• Money in and money out
• Cash flow and forecasting
• Apps to use to track your finances
• Self-employed or Ltd (differences and benefits)
• Confidence and Business Planning
• Accountability and next steps
This training is available for staff and postgraduate students from the Universities of Hull, York and Teesside and for bio-based companies.
Photo by Visual Stories || Micheile on Unsplash
3 November 2021