If your bio-based company is based in the Yorkshire and Humber region, we can help you access regional business support.
- The Biorenewables Development Centre Co-located with BioVale, the BDC’s open-access, scale-up facilities offer a broad variety of services. Plus, eligible SMEs can apply for pre-funded, business assist projects worth around £1000.
- Product and Process Innovation (PAPI) offers SMEs in York, North Yorkshire and East Riding a 40% grant for equipment that enables innovation (up to a maximum grant value of £20k).
- The SparkFund supports SMEs in the Humber, York and North Yorkshire regions to improve or develop innovative products, services or processes.
- Leeds City Region* Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) offers SME funding for research and development, information on protecting your intellectual property and design leadership coaching.
- Ad-Venture offers funded support including 1-2-1 mentoring for businesses under 3 years old.
- Leeds City Region* Supply Chain provides strategic supply chain support to SMEs in the manufacturing sector and associated services in the Leeds City Region*.
- REBiz gives funding and support for businesses in the Leeds City Region* to save money, resources and carbon.
- York Science Park is offering new companies the chance of a year’s free space in their custom-designed start-up hub with connectivity, meeting spaces, business support sessions and expert advice.
- Grow Yorkshire supports farming businesses to cut costs and increase profitability – from the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding LEP.
- The Supply Chain Network has been created to help share intelligence and assist in making business opportunities visible. Join its Supplier Directory, a central hub for regional suppliers.
- Make It York offers advice and information for companies looking to invest in York and its surrounding areas.
*The Leeds City Region includes Harrogate, Bradford, York and other areas.
Contact us for help in finding the right support for your bio-based ambitions.