We can provide eligible Yorkshire businesses with approximately two days worth of our time to support bio-based start-ups or the commercialisation of new bio-based products/services. Support could include:
- event design, marketing and organisation
- tailored one-to-one supply chain, business or research introductions
- investment opportunities through introductions to specialised investors
- desk-based reports, such as reviews of potential bio-based materials or products
- providing exhibition stand space, promotion and facilitated networking at a trade fair or conference
- communications strategy development including defining target audiences, developing key messages and writing press releases
- design and delivery of public engagement events to educate the general public about the bioeconomy including the creation of curriculum-compatible materials for school-aged children as well as connections to a network of teachers and educators.
This support is part of the BDC’s ERDF-funded business support programme. Please contact us to discuss further.
BioVale's support has raised the profile of our company and brought us valuable new clients.