We have delivered a business support programme to provide eligible Yorkshire businesses with two days worth of our time to support bio-based start-ups or the commercialisation of new bio-based products/services. This funding came to an end in June 2023 and our team are looking for further funding opportunities to continue this support. Support included:
- event design, marketing and organisation
- tailored one-to-one supply chain, business or research introductions
- investment opportunities through introductions to specialised investors
- desk-based reports, such as reviews of potential bio-based materials or products
- providing exhibition stand space, promotion and facilitated networking at a trade fair or conference
- communications strategy development including defining target audiences, developing key messages and writing press releases
- design and delivery of public engagement events to educate the general public about the bioeconomy including the creation of curriculum-compatible materials for school-aged children as well as connections to a network of teachers and educators.
This support was part of the BDC’s ERDF-funded business support programme.
There are plenty of other ways to work with us, please contact us to discuss.
BioVale's support has raised the profile of our company and brought us valuable new clients.