BioVale’s funded support package for eligible Yorkshire SMEs to exhibit at CHEMUK Expo 2022
Join BioVale and the BDC for a trade mission to CHEMUK Expo 2022, the UK’s leading annual event that brings together the industrial chemicals, biochemical, chemicals processing & chemical formulation industries. For CHEMUK Expo 2022 the organisers and BioVale have collaborated to develop a new ‘Bio-based Chemicals & Processing Innovations Zone’ to showcase SMEs, start-ups, spin outs and innovative research in the sector.
Through BioVale’s business assist programme we are offering a limited number of eligible Yorkshire SMEs the funded opportunity to exhibit at the CHEMUK Expo 2022. This funded support package includes:
- The cost of the exhibition space.
- Design and production of exhibition materials.
- New customer discovery and tailored one-to-one introductions.
- Full ‘Exhibitor’ listing on both the CHEMUK website and in the printed official show guide.
- Pre and post event promotion through our social media channels and networks.
- Speaker opportunity at BioVale’s hosted feature sessions.
- Access to the Day 1 networking reception for exhibitors, partners & speakers.
- Free parking pass.
For more information about this opportunity please contact Caroline.email@example.com