MPowerBIO supports SMEs in bio-based industries who want to improve their chances to access investment.
The free online courses will:
- help you fine tune your business plan with topics on market and competitor analysis
- support you in presenting your business plan with courses on PR and pitch deck design
- help you identify the best funding schemes from public and private sectors for your strategic growth
The complete course schedule can be found here.
After the training, join the CLIB-organised virtual ‘SME Pitching and Networking Event’ on 14 & 15 September 2021. The event will include:
- Interactive workshops
- Pitch training sessions, with feedback from experienced coaches
- Pitching competition in front of investors
- Meet other SMEs and share your experiences
Selected SMEs will be invited to pitch at the EBVF in Oct 2021.
To apply, submit as much of the following information as you can to Katrin Kriebs, email@example.com:
- CV of your CEO and important team members
- Your company logo and summary
- Short information about your Product & Technology, Market & Business Potential, Competitive Position, Value Proposition, Technology Readiness Level, Intellectual Property Protection, Target Customers, Target Market Segment, Revenue Model, Initial Commitment of Private Investors or Public Funding
- Your pitch deck
- Financials and Investment Proposition and key financial data
After submission of your application, your data will be checked by cluster experts and you will receive recommendations for a tailored course programme.
If you have any questions on the programme or project, please feel free to contact Katrin Kriebs directly.