Special Interest Group on AD
BioVale's Special Interest Group (SIG) serves those with an interest in anaerobic digestion (AD) in the Yorkshire and Humber area.
Join this group to:
- Make valuable local contacts.
- Share best practice.
- Develop your knowledge in specialist areas.
- Discuss important local developments and issues.
- Help promote regional expertise and assets.
Yorkshire and the Humber’s thriving AD sector:
- Has a wealth of specialist knowledge amongst operators, consultants and technologists.
- Includes world-class AD scientists and research scale-up facilities.
- Showcases the latest AD technology in state-of-the art AD plants.
- Uses waste streams from the UK’s largest concentration of food and drink companies and from over 11,000 regional agricultural, forestry and fishery enterprises.
Joining BioVale’s Special Interest Group will connect you to this important regional sector. Membership is suitable for AD operators, engineers, technologists, scientists, consultants, waste managers, waste producers, livestock farmers, regulators and business service providers.
2016-17 events for this group:
- Breakfast with the AD experts, 6th April Dunnington.
- Using digestate on farmland: workshop and site tour of GWE Biogas, 17th June, Driffield.
- Using digestate on farmland: seminar at Great Yorkshire Show, 12th July, Harrogate.
- Using biogas as transport fuel, 24th November, Leeming Bar
- Optimising your AD plant, March 2017, Sherburn.
Find out more about the latest events via our events page.
To join the BioVale AD SIG, you need to be a BioVale member. Membership of BioVale is easy to apply for online and free of charge.