Special Interest Group on AD
BioVale's Special Interest Group (SIG) serves those with an interest in anaerobic digestion (AD) in the Yorkshire and Humber area.
Join this group to:
- Make valuable local contacts.
- Share best practice.
- Develop your knowledge in specialist areas.
- Discuss important local developments and issues.
- Help promote regional expertise and assets.
Yorkshire and the Humber’s thriving AD sector:
- Has a wealth of specialist knowledge amongst operators, consultants and technologists.
- Includes world-class AD scientists and research scale-up facilities.
- Showcases the latest AD technology in state-of-the art AD plants.
- Uses waste streams from the UK’s largest concentration of food and drink companies and from over 11,000 regional agricultural, forestry and fishery enterprises.
Joining BioVale’s Special Interest Group will connect you to this important regional sector. Membership is suitable for AD operators, engineers, technologists, scientists, consultants, waste managers, waste producers, livestock farmers, regulators and business service providers.
2016-19 events for this group:
- Is the time right for small-scale AD? (October 2019)
- Regional Research Showcase (April 2019)
- Minimising environmental impact of AD digestate (November 2018)
- Dealing with difficult feedstocks (May 2018)
- Focus on Feedstock (November 2017)
- Booth at UK AD & Biogas and World Biogas Expo (July 2017)
- Optimising your AD plant (March 2017)
- Using biogas as transport fuel (November 2016)
- Using digestate on farmland (June 2016)
- Breakfast with the AD experts (April 2016).
Find out more about the latest events via our events page.
To join the BioVale AD SIG, you need to be a BioVale member. Membership of BioVale is easy to apply for online and free of charge.