THYME Entrepreneurship Training
Date: 27th–29th January
Time: All day
Price: Free of charge
For staff from the universities of Hull, York and Teesside, there is fully funded specialist training available from the THYME project to help you kick-start your entrepreneurial ambitions. If you want to explore the world of business start-ups, spin-outs and commercialisation in the bioeconomy, this course is for you.
You don’t have to have a business concept to develop, just an interest and enthusiasm for taking an idea from bench to market. The course will help you learn how to recognise and capitalise on an entrepreneurial opportunity, and to understand the first steps to building a successful start-up in the bioeconomy. Held in a beautiful country house setting outside York, this training will include the following:
- how to generate your first business idea, start your own company and pitch it to investors
- first-hand inspiration from the latest biobased start-ups
- mentoring sessions with successful business leaders and investors
- peer-to-peer learning and networking with other entrepreneurs-in-the-making
- live business pitch to a panel of specialists in the sector.
Find out more and apply for your place at https://thyme.biovale.org/2018/11/20/thyme-entrepreneurship-training/
Deadline for applications is 15/01/19.