NEPIC International Bioresources Conference 2018
Date: 20th September
Price: £125 for NEPIC members and £175 for non-members
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Durham
BioVale is supporting the NEPIC International Bioresources Conference on Thursday 20th September in Durham. Come along and discover the latest developments in Bioresources and the Circular Economy.
The NEPIC International Bioresources Conference brings together a large gathering of senior industrialists, business leaders, scientists, academics and agriculturalists from across global markets to hear some of the latest developments in the circular economy and bioresources sector.
The North East of England is once again proud to be hosting this international event, complemented by delegates and speakers from global markets and sectors representing a first-class opportunity to share expertise and network with like-minded companies and individuals.
Highlighting some of the ground-breaking work being carried out in the field of Industrial Biotechnology the conference seeks to both raise awareness of current developments and provide an opportunity for interested parties to network and discuss possible opportunities and collaboration.
The conference will also look at innovative solutions to some of the key problems facing the world today including decarbonisation, waste plastics recycling, hydrogen and waste to fuel for transport, and industrial symbiosis. Delegates will hear exciting developments in key projects impacting on the sector as well as an update on Industrial Strategy for the Tees Valley.
A key conference objective will be to get organisations and individuals talking to each other, sharing knowledge, tackling complex issues and topics and seeking opportunities for collaboration, business growth and investment.
• Green Lizard Technologies | Chemical Products from Bioresources
• Ingenza | Biotechnologies and Efficiency Improvements
• Quorn | Subject to be confirmed
• C-Capture | Biogas Upgrading
• James Woodcock | ISL Industrial Symbiosis and the Sharebox Project
• Power Minerals | Power Station Ash to Fertiliser
• Licella | End of life plastics to chemicals/fuel
Low Carbon Transport:
• Alstom | H2 Powered Rail Transport
• Velocys | Waste to Jet Fuel project update
The role of Bioresources in Industrial Strategy and the local Economy:
• Bio Base Europe | Case study on Ghent and the role of Bioresources
• KPMG | Tees Valley Low Carbon Industrial Strategy