Natural ingredient innovation for flavours & fragrances
Date: 23rd May
Venue: Croda, Snaith
This workshop will consider innovation around the use of natural ingredients for flavours & fragrances in both the food & personal care industries. Bringing together researchers, industry, growers and technology providers, the focus will be on innovation as a source of: new feedstocks, new solutions, new products or improved sustainability.
The event is followed by a networking lunch. You can also join an optional tour of the Croda’s analytical facilities.
- 9.00 – 9.30 Registration and coffee
- 9.30 – 10.00 Welcome and Introduction: Will Cannon (Croda)
- 10.00 – 10.10 Green extraction in the flavour & fragrance industries: Mustafa Ozel (Sensient)
- 10.10 – 10.20 Spinning Cone Column for extraction of volatiles: Raymond Sloan (BDC)
- 10.20 – 10.30 Natural colorants for cosmetics & food applications and the colour-flavour connection: Meryem Benohoud (Keracol)
- 10.30 – 10.40 New technologies for flavour and fragrances: Kris Wadrop (CPI)
- 10.40 – 11.10 Coffee break
- 11.00 – 13.00 Facilitated networking
- 13.00 – 14.00 Networking lunch and meet the funders
- 14.00 – 15.30 Optional tour of Croda analytical laboratories
This event is organised by BioVale, NEPIC and the Cosmetics Cluster UK and hosted by Croda.