Interactive session on finding value from agri-food co-products
Wagralim and BioVale are teaming up to organise an interactive webinar on developing high-value chemicals and materials from agri-food co-products and by-products with a focus on waste from fruits and vegetables.
The objective of the event is to help organisations from the Belgian and British clusters understand market trends, learn about new possibilities from innovation and give them the opportunity to network with potential technology providers and supply chain members across the Channel.
Inspiration Sessions with existing technologies
- 10:00-10:05 Short introduction of the event.
- 10:05-10:20 ‘Adding Value to Food Waste at Pilot Scale’ presented by Biorenewables Development Centre, a Yorkshire tech centre.
- 10:20-10:35 Processing technologies such as extraction applied to by-products presented by Celabor.
- 10:35-11:30 By-products from the food industry
- 10:35-11:30 By-products from the agriculture industry
Each workshop will take place as follows:
Participants will be split into different break-out sessions based on their expertise;
Each attendee can present their activities for 5 minutes;
After the presentations, there will be a time for discussion.
To participate please contact Elspeth Bartlet at email@example.com.
11 May 2021